Who we are and how we work.
We are a company of creative video content producers – passionate about our work…principled about the way we undertake it.
We use the latest technology to streamline our workflow, reduce our impact on the environment and minimise costs.
Our award-winning team produces content of the very highest quality – achieving standards of excellence.
We pride ourselves on our absolute dependability as well as providing an enjoyable and friendly customer experience.
What’s the Story?
In today’s rich-media world you have the opportunity to tell your story in a more engaging way than ever before. We are here to help you do exactly that.
Using our expertise in digital content creation and story-telling skills, we craft films to communicate your messages…internally to your workforce and externally to your customers, partners and stakeholders.
We serve a broad range of clients – from multi-national Companies like logistics experts SAP…to global Charities like WWF…from Broadcasters like the BBC…to Publishers like the Daily Telegraph. The span is diverse.
- Travel. We have developed a specialisation within the Travel Industry – serving carriers like Singapore Airlines, BA and First Great Western, to agents like Reed & McKay…to the travel media like The Daily Telegraph and the Evening Standard. We are now the go-to travel production experts.
- Sailing. We work with the top teams and on the top events. Teams include BAR – as Ben Ainslie embarks on his bid to win the America’s Cup…and on the top Rolex sponsored events – The Giraglia, Fastnet and Sydney Hobart races.
What we Make
- TV Programming – with expertise in Sports, Travel and Environment genres
- Broadcast VNRs
- Communications Films – Internal and External
- Branded Content
- TV Commercials
- Event Coverage and related content
- BTS Content – Behind the Scenes
- Publishing – Online and E-Publishing content
Meet the Team…
MD and Creative Director
Steve has produced more than 200 hours of broadcast television as well as working with top international brands such as HSBC, SAP, Rolex and Evian.
Steve H is a highly experienced Producer/Director and has worked with TVMI clients such as First Great Western and British Airways.
Graphics and Animation
Michael has a background working for leading London agencies, brands…and broadcasters including the BBC and ITV